Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I already have them or I would grab them. They only require cutting the stock pipes if you are leaving the baffles in. The lower pipe coming from the front cyclinder is supposed to be cut to give the right amount of clearance. I just took them out (which is what I would have done anyway) and they slid right on.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already have them or I would grab them. They only require cutting the stock pipes if you are leaving the baffles in. The lower pipe coming from the front cyclinder is supposed to be cut to give the right amount of clearance. I just took them out (which is what I would have done anyway) and they slid right on.
I left the baffles in and didn't need to cut the pipe. Fit perfectly.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
I was told that the reaper tips were 4 inches in diameter, what's the size of the stock pipe, are they not close to being the same size?

I seen the youtube video of them and they did sound good but I was wondering myself how they looked on the bike, I was debating between these and the inferno's.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I was told that the reaper tips were 4 inches in diameter, what's the size of the stock pipe, are they not close to being the same size?

I seen the youtube video of them and they did sound good but I was wondering myself how they looked on the bike, I was debating between these and the inferno's.
These are just prototypes on his web page, the actual tips I hear, match better when chromed. Think these are polished? Can't remember his initial comments on it... Anyways, pic:

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
I guess they wouldn't look as small if the heat shields weren't on there, but then I guess the whole exhaust system would look small, they do have a good sound to them though, but I'm leaning towards the Morton Infernos myself, but I have a couple of months before I buy anything since I'm not home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.