Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Saturday (1-29-11) RAWONE posted a thread advertising some new products from RAW Design. It drew a fair amount of interest - 1836 views and 68 replies. It stated that pricing and availability (the two most important things we all need to know) would be announced this coming week (last week). I have seen nothing on this forum or on metricfats.com.
I lose interest in a product very fast if I don't know how much it costs and when I can get it.
I also lose faith in the manufacturer for advertising a product that is unavailable and has no price.
This situation arose with the Cobra Powrflo.
I'm sure it has happened with many other products.
GARY

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone heard anything from RAWONE or has everything that was talked about on his thread (that a number of you seemed very interested in) fallen off the face of the earth?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Do they have a website?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is why I started this thread. RAWONE was supposed to provide pricing and availability this past week but it never happened.
GARY

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
That is why I started this thread. RAWONE was supposed to provide pricing and availability this past week but it never happened.
GARY
Well it's a good thread Gary!! I'm glad you did!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Calm down. If you guys are worried about that tank bib i already got it! It's great!:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Tank bib

$24.95 shipped

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sorry Guys. Waiting on info from chromer for everything but tank bib. Believe me, this stuff is coming and it's at the chromers now. As soon as I get info it will be posted within minutes. The dies for the tank bib are still in production with no guarantee of immediate success, but we are determined to get it done.
Remember, WE DID NOT FORMALLY ANNOUNCE THE BIBS. Someone on the board saw it in the background of a picture and asked. I just confessed we were working on it. The other items in actual production. The compound curves of the bib make it a b*tch to produce with the quality we expect.
Lighten up and hold on to your $$ a little longer. More surprises up our sleeves!

There's a big game on?:rolleyes:
Go Steelers!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Neck Brace: Chrome or Black

Fork Covers, Upper & Lower: These are a bit different from anything we've seen before. They are a 2 layer, 3D system. (..and you don't need glasses:cool:) Each layer will be available in chrome or black.

Tank Bib: Same 2 layer / 3D concept with each layer available in Chrome or Black. Be patient with this one as we are building a special die to get the compound curves correct. This demo unit was hand done on an English Wheel and the finish isn't really good enough for chrome yet.

Variants of the above as well as some more cool stuff coming. Pricing and availability will be announced this coming week.

Seems official to me! :D I can't wait!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts