Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to RC today to pick up my bike,met up with Chris , did a tour around the place and i just want to say i was extremely impressed with there facility and customer service. I highly recommend Rc if considering some knew wheels. walking through the place just looking at all the fury wheels all i could do was try not to drool. the facility is pretty sweet, top notch products and great guys! just want to say thanks Chris and everyone at Rc for helping me out!

(only if i had bigger cargo shorts i might of gotten away with some wheels.:D)

·
Registered
39 Posts
We also want to thank you for taking the time to bring your Fury to us. If you or anyone else on the forum is out on a ride and are coming close to Bowling Green, KY. We invite you to stop by an take a tour of our facility. Thanks again for all your help.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
We also want to thank you for taking the time to bring your Fury to us. If you or anyone else on the forum is out on a ride and are coming close to Bowling Green, KY. We invite you to stop by an take a tour of our facility. Thanks again for all your help.
Greetings Chris,
Thought you might like to see your wheels and rotors on a Fury.
Really make a big difference.
T

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Gladiator wheels look great on your bike. The pipes and Air Intake go well with that design. If you get a chance send us a few pics of your bike and we may be able to show them on our website.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Greetings Chris,
T
Easy to see you've been sinking some serious $ into your ride....and it looks fantastic! I'll get there some day. But slowly.....

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
The Gladiator wheels look great on your bike. The pipes and Air Intake go well with that design. If you get a chance send us a few pics of your bike and we may be able to show them on our website.
How about when I get it completely done... about another month or so.
T
PS. Thanks to you all for the kind words!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Greetings Chris,
T
WOW! Just WOW!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
WOW! Just WOW!

Cheers
Like the rims... old post, but still good!...

I am still disappointed in RC Components though as to the size of the back rim, wish they would adjust the size at least to meet up with the Fury's OEM sizes and I would buy one, even better, make a 7" rim and I'll be the first one at the door... :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Like the rims... old post, but still good!...

I am still disappointed in RC Components though as to the size of the back rim, wish they would adjust the size at least to meet up with the Fury's OEM sizes and I would buy one, even better, make a 7" rim and I'll be the first one at the door... :D
I Would Be Right Behind You With Cash In Hand :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts