Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
i had seen pic's of furry even read a few mag articles on it, was like nice bike,
but when i went to local honda dealer to look at the dn-01 soon as i walked in saw dn-01 as walked towards it saw fury out corner eye and was like holy crap sweet bike, when got home started looking up disability shifter mods, i should know my price range for new highway bike in about two weeks and im praying the fury is in my budget, even tho means $2g in mods so i could ride it regularly (ankle issue), even tho dn-01 would be $1grand cheaper cause already has all the components id add to the fury, and be cheaper in insurance i want the fury.

· Registered
60 Posts
I will share my first negative comment I got from a Harley Rider

.....So I take a ride to one of the local accessory shop which pretty much carries things from every different style of riding. I look around the store and did not really find what I was looking for. On the way out 2 guys pull up on Honda Cruisers(not sure which models) and they are loving the Fury and checking it all out. Then I guy pulls up in his truck to shop at the store and walks by and and comments, "should have bought a Harley" in a bitchy tone. Needless to say before I can get in a word the 2 guys checkin out my bike proceed to verbally engage him and put down Harley's. It was pretty funny. I kind of like that I will be able to make people upset because I didn't purchase the bike they approve of! I mean how American is that to tell me where I should spend my hard earned money!! WTF

Riding home on the freeway people kind of pull up on their cars and try and check the bike while they roll next to you.
is it me or are harley guys always driving there truck? this aint a fury experience but hilarious, two years ago went to the friday 13th in port dover, canada, my vintage honda needed repairs so i road the 250km either way back roads on my 50cc scooter, saturday morning when at coffee shop in dover nursing major hangover, some harely guy comes over and starts mouthing my ride, he kept saying you could have got a sportster if moneys tight, so i look around every bike in parking lot had its rider beside it, so i ask what you ride? he says a sportster, i look around again not a single sportster to be seen, so i ask "where's your bike?" he answers "in shop i drove my truck here. so smart ass me just gets a huge grin looks at him, and say "dude you know your an idiot you just came to a bike rally in a truck, i dont care if i road a moped i road 250km on a 50cc with a sore ass, i'm alot more biker than you'll ever be now F... OFF"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.