Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the weeks ahead I will finally be taking delivery of a new rear fender. Hallelujah!

Once I do, there will no longer be a need for my original blue fender nor the taillight assembly:

The fender retails from Honda at $250.
The tail light assembly's main parts (#4, #10 & #13 alone) retail for about another $270.

As you can see here in an older photo, I've zapped off the beaver tail that once held the license plate as well as the license plate light:

Going along for the For Sale ride will be the rear lollipop tail lights with Kuryakyn chrome bezels.

If you're interested in all or some of these parts, send me a PM to discuss further.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
So how much are you going to be asking? I parted most of mine out to members here.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure, yet.
I posted this just to get people ready in the event they were about to pull the trigger to buy one new from the dealer or elsewhere.

I've gotten some good interest with the same question, leading me to believe that I may have to post it on eBay to sort out the bidding - 'cause I don't know how else to manage the interest.

It'd be one thing if I had a price in mind and said "first $700 takes it."
(price exaggerated to avoid someone confusing my example for the real deal)

So, we'll see what's what once I take delivery of my new rear fender - for which, by the way, I have a tracking number and can see it's on the way to the right guy who's gonna take care of getting me the original design I attempted to get done elsewhere :rolleyes:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Yea but how much fun will that be stpete having a tracking # knowing where its going no suspense in that ha ha Can't wait to see the new fender. I would be interested in the bezels if you part them out.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea but how much fun will that be stpete having a tracking # knowing where its going no suspense in that ha ha Can't wait to see the new fender. I would be interested in the bezels if you part them out.
Yeah, well I'm hopefully done with all that drama. I just want to improve my bike and share success & instructions when I can - as well as RIDE!! ;)

Once I have everything in-hand, I will update everyone here of the items for sale - which may also include the OEM seat (chopped nicely by MFR) and the original passenger pad (sans bracket I had to re-use on my C&C seat).

I've been stacking up all these parts I swapped out - thinking I need to have a garage sale on-line to clear them all out. Like, if I wrecked, would I not buy another of the item I once had and just go back to stock? :rolleyes: I think not - no - I know I wouldn't.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts