Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have not seen our rear fenders, we have been working on several different styles and options. Here's one of the first images of the stock fender compared to the Low and Mean Rear Fenders for the Honda Fury. The both LM fenders have a built in LED brake light/turn strip area, the Shorty is at the very tail end. More options and images coming soon.
LM

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Ah, if I would have gotten that short fender before I did my paint job, that would have been perfect. Thanks for the pics though, will help others out.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are they as wide as the stock? Be nice to see some narrower to look proportionate to the stock rear wheel.
Yes they are as wide as stock, the frame work under the fender doesn't allow you to do much. Our fenders are narrower at the rear which does flow better with the tire, but the 200 tire is still smaller. If you go 240 on a mod 7" rim then you will get the look your wanting.

LM

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I wonder if this would be a issue with the t-mod. Any thoughts?
I doubt it. I think I remember Chris saying it wouldn't because of the tabs on the side. And I don't think it's as flexible as the stock fender.

I don't even see the shorty on your website yet. Do you have more pictures of it? Also, does it sit lower than the stock?
It looks like it sits exactly the same as stock.........look at the OP

·
Registered
202 Posts
I doubt it. I think I remember Chris saying it wouldn't because of the tabs on the side. And I don't think it's as flexible as the stock fender.

It looks like it sits exactly the same as stock.........look at the OP

I agree, the shorty looks the same as the stock with the exception that the shorty has a "strut-like" mold on the side (Nice look btw). Hey L&M, in my opinion, I think you would sell a ton of rear fenders if you made them very short (like you see on most choppers...expose that tire as much as possible) and molded tightly to fit the 200 tire. Much like how Sumo-X has it for the 240. I want to throw the 240 kit on but $3500 or whatever it is plus labour is just too steep for me. The issues I see with all the rear fenders for the 200 is that they sit too high and there are big gaps everywhere. Geez, I sound bitchy, shoulda gotten a piece last night!!!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I wonder if this would be a issue with the t-mod. Any thoughts?
probably not as it is just lowering the frame, not narrowing it or widening it....

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
probably not as it is just lowering the frame, not narrowing it or widening it....
BUT the stock fender has to flex to fit the shape of the struts (which is what causes the bowing) I don't think the L&M fenders could flex that much

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
BUT the stock fender has to flex to fit the shape of the struts (which is what causes the bowing) I don't think the L&M fenders could flex that much
Agreed, as fiber glass doesn't bend that much, that is why the tinsel strength of it is pretty good ;D

Going for lamen's terms here.... lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Would deffinatly want one of the shorty fenders, are the prices going to be similar for any of your fenders?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would deffinatly want one of the shorty fenders, are the prices going to be similar for any of your fenders?
They are a little bit lower in cost. Your welcome to contact us at 928-255-0230 and we will sell it to you for a pre-production price $200. This fender is not yet on our website, so we consider it still a pre-prduction item that we have not yet released.

Thanks for your interest.
LM

·
Registered
829 Posts
Bump: Any more information or pictures of the shorty rear?

Sick: Any ideas for this one? Can it be made shorter?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts