Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I put on the solo mustang seat and now I have this hole in my rear fender any ideas on what to plug it with the org. screw dose not look good at all so looking for some ideas.

·
Registered
784 Posts
ok so I put on the solo mustang seat and now I have this hole in my rear fender any ideas on what to plug it with the org. screw dose not look good at all so looking for some ideas.
My Fury is permanently solo, no rear brackets or pegs, so I went for a mustang fender bib to match my seat. I'm very pleased with the look, it's a shame Mustang don't make a tank bib for the Fury like they do for the other VT1300 models.:confused:

·
Registered
760 Posts
I'd use a low profile head fir tree fastener of the correct size and use some touch-up paint to colour it the same as the fender. This way it is almost invisible and dosen't stick out like a sore thumb. I'll make one up next week just for the fun of it and post a picture of the result.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Try your local hardware. They have plastic little buttons that will fill the hole. They come in black but I'm sure they can be painted. Cost $0.25.

·
Registered
547 Posts
TAZ to the rescue.....

Check out these hole plugs!
I recommend the HD *(first image), this way, they won't ask if its a Harlee....
be ready for a come-back...like
"It's a Fury Super Glide!!!!"
They'll just smile, look puzzled and walk away! LMBO...:D

fender hole poppers - Google Search
I've never seen a harmonica on a bike before, but hey, think of it as pioneering a new trend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts