Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
Are we talking about the pic that you erased the rear fender or the top one? I just want to make sure I'm not missing something. My thought is that with the bottom pic, the view from the rear wouldn't look to hot.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are we talking about the pic that you erased the rear fender or the top one? I just want to make sure I'm not missing something. My thought is that with the bottom pic, the view from the rear wouldn't look to hot.
You're right! The rear view of the exposed under body may not look to hot. My design will need some refinement. What do you think of the side view? Your opinion is much appreciated!

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
You're right! The rear view of the exposed under body may not look to hot. My design will need some refinement. What do you think of the side view? Your opinion is much appreciated!
Sorry, it's just not my cup of tea. It's your bike, build it the way you want it. It's great to get opinions, but at the end of the day, do what you want.

· Registered
2,385 Posts
not with the way the bike currently flows, It would be cool if it was slammed. I have seen some hardtails like that that look sick, but usually they are stripped bikes. Reason hardtails look sick is you can slam the back to close the gap, with a soft tail you want the fender closing the gap so you want a good amount of fender and the back hanging over the tire to conceal the gap making it look lower

· Registered
2,385 Posts
The top one is more like the fury would look slammed, the orange one looks like the fender is mounted to the swingarm allowing it to have a low look and the other 2 i think are hard tails. im looking on my phone so kinda difficult to tell, but like i said the clearance issue you want a tight gap on a short fender or it will look funky and the layout for the furry doesnt allow it unless you drop the bike a couple inches or more

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.