will it fit?
Will it work?

IWho knows Which one will fit let me know
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Btw I have the OEM 200 tire

· Registered
1,594 Posts
That will not fit, it CAN be done by removing the subframe. You will need to do some welding and machining some mounting tabs. A seat mod will be in order and figuring out what type of lights to use. You can achieve the same look by cutting off half of the subframe, pie cutting it at the frame connection and dropping it down. This way you can buy a used factory fender and cut it up. This will allow you to keep the factory seat mount and fender bolts. You will still need to figure out what type of lights you want, meaning LED strip or turn signal combo. This would be a great mod. How comfortable are you with your skills? We would enjoy seeing this though.

· Registered
2,895 Posts
guys I’m want to swap my rear fender for a short Bobber style

I am thinking to use the Harley Davidson one
I’ll post some pictures so you guys could see if someone else have done it

will it fit?
Will it work?

IWho knows Which one will fit let me know View attachment 245054
View attachment 245053

Btw I have the OEM 200 tire
Reach out to SLK customs. Vendor on here.
He's done a mod similar to his bike I believe and could probably point you in the right direction. Sells a seat for something similar:

· Registered
939 Posts
Reach out to SLK customs. Vendor on here.
He's done a mod similar to his bike I believe and could probably point you in the right direction. Sells a seat for something similar:

Two caveats with this fender.

1. VN is no longer in business. His shop burned down a couple of years ago and he lost his molds.
2. This fender had a structural issue for anyone weighing over 120lbs. It's entirely made of fiberglass and not supported by anything. If you did happen to be able to find one, you'll most likely need to figure out a way to reinforce it.

· Premium Member
602 Posts
[email protected] "no returns and no warranty. Must chop into frame". LOL!
Yes I say that because these are not my products. Im not a vendor for VN Customs. I just ordered the last 3 of their rear fenders and used one. VN customs is the company that made them but are out of business due to their shop burning down . Im 180lbs and have had my VN rear fender on for over 2 year with no issues.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts