Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone think the fury would look nice with a longer rear fender? Does anyone make aftermarket fenders yet? I think the back of the bike would look sweet with a longer rear fender and the licsense plate holder placed on the side. The fury has kind of a strange look from the side with that fender so short. Then again a longer fender would hide more of the already narrow rear tire, imo....just wanted to hear some other opinions, thanks and happy ridin' ******* proud owner : matte silver*******
:cool:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
There aren't any out yet, but I believe there is going to be one offered with the fat tire kits that are on there way. It will definitely look good.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've been thinking about that too. Maybe not longer, but perhaps something that contours the rear tire better. I gotta admit though, I wasn't too impressed with the prototype of the rear fender for the fat tire kit. It looked too fat top to bottom, and I didn't like those supports on the outside. Kinda messed up the clean look if you ask me.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Low and Mean is looking at making alot of modifications for this bike. Chin Spoiler, front and rear fender, air ride, etc. I know it won't be soon enough, but they are working on it. They produced the front fender, rear fender, and chin spoiler for my husband's Yamaha Raider and it is awesome. I'll wait to see what they come up with for the Fury!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Low and Mean is looking at making alot of modifications for this bike. Chin Spoiler, front and rear fender, air ride, etc. I know it won't be soon enough, but they are working on it. They produced the front fender, rear fender, and chin spoiler for my husband's Yamaha Raider and it is awesome. I'll wait to see what they come up with for the Fury!
Agreed! I like what they've come up with so far, and I really like thier ideas.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm really excited to see the Air Ride suspension they are working on. I think this is going to completely change the way the backend looks, fender, tire spacing, etc.... With full suspension capabilites, and the a$$ slammed, its going to be AWESOME!

Within the next six months, I'm sure we'll see some different fender options to really customize the look of the backend :cool: Just think, how many custom parts were out there 4 months ago, and now look whats available, and how everyone's bike is starting to look their own :D

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I'm really excited to see the Air Ride suspension they are working on. I think this is going to completely change the way the backend looks, fender, tire spacing, etc.... With full suspension capabilites, and the a$$ slammed, its going to be AWESOME!

Within the next six months, I'm sure we'll see some different fender options to really customize the look of the backend :cool: Just think, how many custom parts were out there 4 months ago, and now look whats available, and how everyone's bike is starting to look their own :D
Slow and steady... slow and steady...
T

·
Registered
114 Posts
Slow and steady... slow and steady...
T
I hear that! Seems everyday when I get home from work I can't wait to jump on the forum real quick to read about my next mod. Been saving, and finally going to pull the trigger and order my pipes, fuel controller, intake & adaptor on Friday :D I LOVE THIS BIKE! Next, Irate Grill, and then hopefully it will be sitting LOW N MEAN :cool: with the new air shock (fingers crossed they finish up soon)

Been customizing my Fury since I bought it in June. Was waiting for them to finish up the paperwork when I got ahold of the Kuryakyn mag and had the parts guy ordering stuff before they handed me the keys :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts