Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
I'm really excited to see the Air Ride suspension they are working on. I think this is going to completely change the way the backend looks, fender, tire spacing, etc.... With full suspension capabilites, and the a$$ slammed, its going to be AWESOME!

Within the next six months, I'm sure we'll see some different fender options to really customize the look of the backend :cool: Just think, how many custom parts were out there 4 months ago, and now look whats available, and how everyone's bike is starting to look their own :D

· Registered
114 Posts
Slow and steady... slow and steady...
T
I hear that! Seems everyday when I get home from work I can't wait to jump on the forum real quick to read about my next mod. Been saving, and finally going to pull the trigger and order my pipes, fuel controller, intake & adaptor on Friday :D I LOVE THIS BIKE! Next, Irate Grill, and then hopefully it will be sitting LOW N MEAN :cool: with the new air shock (fingers crossed they finish up soon)

Been customizing my Fury since I bought it in June. Was waiting for them to finish up the paperwork when I got ahold of the Kuryakyn mag and had the parts guy ordering stuff before they handed me the keys :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.