Honda Fury Forums: banner

rear fenders

8K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  GDUBB 
#1 ·
A&D Designs has a new price list for gangster fenders. Rears are now 399.00 with license plate recess gell coated. Color matched paint is available. we have purchased a small fiberglass company and can now pass the buying power over to you the customer.

thanks

Andy

#2 ·
so by saying you bought a fiberglass company that's what the fenders will be? for myself and probably for alot of other people on here we are kinda waiting and hoping someone will start making steel fenders. i know there are thousand and thousand of harley's out there maybe thats why you can pick up a steel fender for 120 bucks for it.
what is your website?

#3 ·
web site being built now. what is the advantage to have steel fenders? having 20 years experience in steel fabrication steel draw dies such as needed for producing fenders is very pricey that is why harley vendors do it because there are houndred of thousands of bikes out there.

thanks
Andy

#13 ·
i sent you the mud flaps are you telling me now that you didn't receive them? for the stock fender i sold you for 60.00. i have one more set here off of the stateline do i need to send them out? if so please send address again. sorry i didn't know you hadn't received.

thanks
Andy

#14 ·
So heres a couple of odd ques:
I noticed that in the pics that there isnt a spot for the rear seat..is it possible to get one i can attach my rear seat to?
and if i have a Ginz sissy bar, will it be able to fit ok?

thank you for your tolerance lol

#17 ·
I don't see what all the hoopla is about wanting a steel fender over a fiberglass one, maybe someone can explain that to me, to me I would think a fiberglass one would be better for a couple of reasons, 1 - being lighter than steel, 2 - fiberglass won't rust if scratched, 3 - fiberglass will have some give to it more than steel and won't bend, those are reasons I can think of to get fiberglass over steel and I'm sure there are more.

#21 ·
I'm in agreement that people are agreeing on a agreeable topic of agreement.

On a side note to Andy, are fenders all you can make right now? I would like to turn the fury into a bagger. I really have no insterest in those stupid beetle bags that are available. I would really like some that are very close to (if not match) the length of your gangster rear. That and a front fairing (its getting cold outside) to complete the look.

#23 · (Edited)
Abonet had another thread that was discussing something about his fenders and someone with a T-Mod, I don't think they are working due to the bend in the fender support. I'll look and see if I can find the thread, but I would also suggest PM'ing him to ask directly, think he even has his number in some of his posts.

***Edit***
Below is the link to a thread he started talking about his fenders and someone having the T-Mod, see below link:

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fury-appearance/9615-low-mean-lowering-spring.html#post165270

#28 ·
No that is/was a stateline. You can tell because the frame under the tank is lower and the indent in the tank is still there from the gauge housing.

That is however amazing and only hope my bike could be that badass. Hence asking for bags and fairing :-D.

Hey CB, do you work for Bimbo Bakeries?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.