Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any info that I might need to be aware of for Rear pegs for a 2016. (Things that do or don't work)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rear Foot Pegs

I installed Kuryakyn adapters and ISO pegs. You will need to buy the small metal shank pin, with cotter pins, from the Honda dealer. They fit very well and look nice.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Welcome 835, from Europe.

·
Registered
366 Posts
These Pegs require 8862 that will not be available till mid April
Annoyed that my 2016 didn't come with rear pegs either. It is not an urgency but I would like to have a set installed as well. So, the pegs alone don't cut it, we are required to buy additional hardware?
Does anyone know a complete kit/set so I don't have to worry about chasing down additional stuff to install them?

Now, I need to go bug Senor Gar about them stock forward controls!
>:)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Annoyed that my 2016 didn't come with rear pegs either. It is not an urgency but I would like to have a set installed as well. So, the pegs alone don't cut it, we are required to buy additional hardware?
Does anyone know a complete kit/set so I don't have to worry about chasing down additional stuff to install them?

Pegs and brackets should be all.

Reactions: TurcoLoco

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I have an additional set that I ordered before I got the bike. The shop found a pair but I already ordered them.

Let me know if you want them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an additional set that I ordered before I got the bike. The shop found a pair but I already ordered them.

Let me know if you want them.
I am looking for some passenger pegs for my 2013 Fury. I am curious if yours would fit mine? If so, how much are you selling your extra set?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for any info that I might need to be aware of for Rear pegs for a 2016. (Things that do or don't work)

Thanks in advance
Do you have any pictures of your fury with the king and queen seat on it, i was looking at that one too but don't know about it, seeing as how your post is a couple years old how does it ride with the seat on it, how does your passenger like the ride?
thank you for the info i really appreciate it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts