Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of changing the rear turn signal housings out with new front ones witch accept 1157 bulbs , $35.00 each from honda .Also change bulbs to L>E>D and wire directly into factory harness . No need for any adapters .Any comments on this .

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Sure... doesn't the rear strip already perform this task? You money though... where would you tie the extra wires in to power the running lights?

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure... doesn't the rear strip already perform this task? You money though... where would you tie the extra wires in to power the running lights?
Would be to make the rear tun signals , also running lights like the front .Tie into the rear strip running light wire . L.E.D lights have very low amperage .

·
Registered
153 Posts
Good idea . anyone have there pulloff front turn signals for sale .
I have my front signals sitting in my garage, but the unfortunate part of that is the wires have to be cut to get them off.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was thinking of changing the rear turn signal housings out with new front ones witch accept 1157 bulbs , $35.00 each from honda .Also change bulbs to L>E>D and wire directly into factory harness . No need for any adapters .Any comments on this .
It's illegal to have amber running lights on the rear of your vehicle, so I went with these Turn Signal Conversion Kit - Standard Style

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I have my front signals, if anyone is interested. They are missing the electrical connections because I used them with my Raw kit.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Or you could just go with this set up here from RAW... They have combined the turn signals and back brake lights... pretty cool actually, but make you wish the back fender was lower...

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here is a kit that puts a led ring of lights around the stock buld and wires into the stock wiring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts