Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone put the chrome mini bullet signals on the rear yet, if so can you post a pic close up. How did you cover the large whole where the stock signals mounted to the fender. thx

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Anyone put the chrome mini bullet signals on the rear yet, if so can you post a pic close up. How did you cover the large whole where the stock signals mounted to the fender. thx
I took some large washers, 2 each on the outside and 1 each on the inside, painted them with bedliner (cause that is what I had) and bolted them on. , I will try to get a pic.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I put the Kuryakyn small bullets on mine. If you buy the LED set for a VTX, they come with some bezels that fill the recessed mounting holes almost perfectly.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
appreciate the replies, if you can post pics and a part number would appreciate it, really wanting to trim down the rear end look thanks

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no not yet but thinking about it. I saw a lot of pics of the mod.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Same one I have. You will not regret it. Super bright and really cleans up that rear end!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Same one I have. You will not regret it. Super bright and really cleans up that rear end!
Thank Blue Dragon, good to know. I'm gonna do something over the winter with the rear of my bike.
I really like what you did to the tank and fenders, it looks cool, that's why I voted for you!!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Thank Blue Dragon, good to know. I'm gonna do something over the winter with the rear of my bike.
I really like what you did to the tank and fenders, it looks cool, that's why I voted for you!!!
Thanks for the vote... I was so hoping that my Cobra Swepts would be installed by now, but still waiting on the PC-V.:mad: My husband will have my wheels, kickstand, and the rod under the swing arm chromed for Christmas and I have some plans for the seat! Yes, I am a modaholic for sure, but I will have to compete with his tricked out Raider at the shows next year! LOL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts