Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone put the chrome mini bullet signals on the rear yet, if so can you post a pic close up. How did you cover the large whole where the stock signals mounted to the fender. thx

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Anyone put the chrome mini bullet signals on the rear yet, if so can you post a pic close up. How did you cover the large whole where the stock signals mounted to the fender. thx
I took some large washers, 2 each on the outside and 1 each on the inside, painted them with bedliner (cause that is what I had) and bolted them on. , I will try to get a pic.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
appreciate the replies, if you can post pics and a part number would appreciate it, really wanting to trim down the rear end look thanks

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no not yet but thinking about it. I saw a lot of pics of the mod.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Thank Blue Dragon, good to know. I'm gonna do something over the winter with the rear of my bike.
I really like what you did to the tank and fenders, it looks cool, that's why I voted for you!!!
Thanks for the vote... I was so hoping that my Cobra Swepts would be installed by now, but still waiting on the PC-V.:mad: My husband will have my wheels, kickstand, and the rod under the swing arm chromed for Christmas and I have some plans for the seat! Yes, I am a modaholic for sure, but I will have to compete with his tricked out Raider at the shows next year! LOL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts