Honda Fury Forums: banner

Rear TS replacement

4K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  RedspawnSilver 
I kept the lic holder but added the mini bullets, much smaller and cleaner looking. Clueless schooled me on used large washers to fill in the hole where the stock lights went, didn't want to use the black stock holders stuck out too far.

Attachments

SW - I don't remember what size they were but I got a common sized washers at Lowes, took my stock mount to compare them with a washer size. Painted them flat black, you will need to stack a few of them together so they will flush with the fender.

I used Kury silver bullets (Mini) 3/8" with hollow bolts. I didn't cut the bolts but I think Clueless shortened his a little. The mod was easy. Once you take the seat and fender off you will see its easy. Can't remember for sure but I think you can slice the blue and orange wire, white one is for the lic plate.

I would advise painting the washers with a primer and then flat black, let them dry for plenty of time.

https://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2305

Hope that helped. Clueless helped me with directions but I had to delete some of my inbox and don't have any pics to show you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.