·
Registered
3,409 Posts
WOW!
Kinda high dont you think?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I could be wrong but i thought people were getting about 2 or $250? With the tire.

·
Banned
622 Posts
id like to find someone looking to swap the black for silver.....if anyone out there is interested...:D i think the black would match my new paint better

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
From Mentals experience I think $400 is reasonable because your shipping is included.
Actually I hope you get that because mine is going for sale with the tire in a couple weeks.
Good luck!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
id like to find someone looking to swap the black for silver.....if anyone out there is interested...:D i think the black would match my new paint better
Just paint your f'ing rims knucklehead... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am interested in getting black rims... do you have a front rim as well? Debating between having mine done, or purchasing a second set in black. I have a black bike.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would probably post up at a local honda dealer for maybe some who was unlucky and bent or messed up their rear wheel... Could be a good deal for them, but even $300 is a bit high i think for one wanting a black wheel. One can get their stock wheel powdercoated for around $80 - $100. Just my thoughts... A bad deal to one could always be a good deal for another!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I think $300 shipped is a fair price, your market is someone who bent a rim for whatever reason, or someone who bent a chromed rim and has to replace, or someone who sent theirs in to be chromed and found out the rim is bad. or someone in a warm climate who wants to widen it without any downtime. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yes I do but I'm holding it for someone untill after the holidays, if they don't come through I'll let you know. Thanks!
Thanks for the rear rim deal bro, appreciate it... money is on it's way!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts