Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not yet been able to get my bike over to the dealer to have the emissions recall taken care of yet. One it has either been to cold or to wet to get her over there, so I am waiting til this spring to have it taken care of. My Question is I remember reading something on the forum about two other areas (clamps are something simmilar) on the bike that were of concern and that the dealers were changing these parts out on the fury, also at no cost to the rider, These parts were not on the recall list itself. If anyone remembers those posting can you point me in the right direction, so as I have it when I take my bike in.
Many thanks for all the wealth of information that gets posted on this site. Blue Fury #57

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have not yet been able to get my bike over to the dealer to have the emissions recall taken care of yet. One it has either been to cold or to wet to get her over there, so I am waiting til this spring to have it taken care of. My Question is I remember reading something on the forum about two other areas (clamps are something simmilar) on the bike that were of concern and that the dealers were changing these parts out on the fury, also at no cost to the rider, These parts were not on the recall list itself. If anyone remembers those posting can you point me in the right direction, so as I have it when I take my bike in.
Many thanks for all the wealth of information that gets posted on this site. Blue Fury #57
i remember hearing that the breather hoses on the air intake were also recalled

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the one

Thanks Clueless. That is the information I was looking for. If we ever have a nice day I might be able to get her over to the shop sooner, But then those days are far and few between. So I really do not want her tied up in the shop if I could be out riding instead. The dealer wants 3 days to do the recall. Hell I read it takes only 40 minute to do,so what are they planning on doing with it the other 2 days? What a scam, I am keeping track of my mileage when I take it in, that's for sure. Blue Fury #57

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Thanks Clueless. That is the information I was looking for. If we ever have a nice day I might be able to get her over to the shop sooner, But then those days are far and few between. So I really do not want her tied up in the shop if I could be out riding instead. The dealer wants 3 days to do the recall. Hell I read it takes only 40 minute to do,so what are they planning on doing with it the other 2 days? What a scam, I am keeping track of my mileage when I take it in, that's for sure. Blue Fury #57
Honda only pays them .6 hrs to do it.Takes me about 20-30 minutes to do,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts