Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - as the title says. I want black mirrors for my black fury, forum search didn't turn up much... Right now thinking of going with ones from demon cycles, the teardrop ones (with the logic that the shape kind of matches the tank), plus the price is really good.

Any other suggestions are MOST welcome!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Hi All - as the title says. I want black mirrors for my black fury, forum search didn't turn up much... Right now thinking of going with ones from demon cycles, the teardrop ones (with the logic that the shape kind of matches the tank), plus the price is really good.

Any other suggestions are MOST welcome!
I just got a pair of Arlen Ness RAD III Tear drops in Black. The are a good size and a perfect finish. Only thing is they have "Objects look closer" jazz on them. I think that could be taken off though.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I've got the same mirrors, please let me know if you figured out how to remove the text.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I've got the same mirrors, please let me know if you figured out how to remove the text.
I think you might find that image is in the glass and can't be removed. Have a new piece of mirror glass cut to fit and insert it right over the mirror you have now.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
a thought for you is to buy any mirrors you like ni chrome and have them powder coated. assuming you cant find ones in black you like.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I just got a pair of Arlen Ness RAD III Tear drops in Black. The are a good size and a perfect finish. Only thing is they have "Objects look closer" jazz on them. I think that could be taken off though.
just a thought: if you're going for the sleek cut minimalist mirrors then you will want the concave glass (aka objects are nearer...).

at some point you're going to want to actually see what's behind you. if you've only got 2.75 sq. inches of mirror...you need to see the enemy.
i have the kury magnums and still have the concave glass.

I'm not gonna bullshit anyone...this is not even my two cents worth...just plain common sense.
i respect all of you guys too much to lay the "oh, dude, it's your bike. design it to fit you're tastes" blah blah blah.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks All,

I'm going with these for now... For the price, I'm willing to try them. Will post a review, should have them in time for weekend rides.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
2evil, did you use the Rad III mirrors or keep the kury scythes? I'm looking to change mirrors since the adapters for both my scythe mirrors broke.

If you or someone else on here has them, I'd sure like your take on them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts