Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone painted their side panels on a red fury yet? Im looking to do this to mine and want to see pics. Hook me up if you can...:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
Now this has started me thinking of doing mine. :confused: Like I said in another post. If they would have come painted from the factory, I would probably be looking to chrome them.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Now this has started me thinking of doing mine. :confused: Like I said in another post. If they would have come painted from the factory, I would probably be looking to chrome them.
Ha Ha Ha Now that is to Funny!! But totally true and I was thinking the same thing. We are all just crazy!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Has anyone painted their side panels on a red fury yet? Im looking to do this to mine and want to see pics. Hook me up if you can...:confused:
scotty g
pulled baffles from cobra pipes today, loud as hell! seems like it lost some power on take off but not alot, pcv should make it up, got it just waiting to have it installed and dyno tuned... pulled both fender and tank and side cover's, there being painted in morning. i got blu bike, getting real fire blu differnt shade's.... hope it turns out ok! will post pics if i could figure out how, not to puter savy!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
scotty g
pulled baffles from cobra pipes today, loud as hell! seems like it lost some power on take off but not alot, pcv should make it up, got it just waiting to have it installed and dyno tuned... pulled both fender and tank and side cover's, there being painted in morning. i got blu bike, getting real fire blu differnt shade's.... hope it turns out ok! will post pics if i could figure out how, not to puter savy!
?????????????? Wrong thread, I think.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mine, along with the tank and fender are at the painters and are due back this week. I'll send along some pics when it's done,but until then here is a photoshop rendering of what it might look like painted plane red. Hope it helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
In my opinion I think Honda should have done this with the option of chrome ones... it just makes the bike flow... but just my opinion.

·
Registered
886 Posts
In my opinion I think Honda should have done this with the option of chrome ones... it just makes the bike flow... but just my opinion.
I agree. That's why i painted mine :D

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
To each his own when it comes to the side panels. Painted looks good and flows with the bike but chrome flows with then engine especially with Kury Covers and chrome everything else!! Either pick is a winner.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
To each his own when it comes to the side panels. Painted looks good and flows with the bike but chrome flows with then engine especially with Kury Covers and chrome everything else!! Either pick is a winner.
I agree with ya Paint... not my thing... trying to just have chrome only on the engine... murdering mine out... but that is my thing :cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I couldn't make up my mine either, so I'm having a set painted while ordering up a back up chrome set. Sometimes you fell like a nut....well you get the idea!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts