Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my matte silver fury on thurs and am wondering where everyone is keeping their insurance cards and registration? the only thing i can think of is to put it in with the owners manual?? Any suggestions or places i havent found yet???

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just got my matte silver fury on thurs and am wondering where everyone is keeping their insurance cards and registration? the only thing i can think of is to put it in with the owners manual?? Any suggestions or places i havent found yet???
i always keep paper work in my riding vest inside pocket no mater what one of my bikes i'm on, if some one steals bike and paper work is with bike takes a simple faked signature and the vehicle is legaly there's, why risk it, id theft is a big market people have lost houses do to it, why risk such a sweet bike.

·
Registered
886 Posts
+1 on the wallet if i have 30 day tags on the bike. i don't carry my registration if i have a metal plate. if i get pulled over, the police can run my plate number and see for themselves who it's registered to.

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
I have mine in my wallet as well, when I prepped the first Fury the shop got' I LMAO at the "personal papers storage" bag that Honda provided. If you don't know it is there, under the set, velcro'd to the fender is a ziploc bag. I can see me along the interstate with a cop saying, you'll have to wait till I get the POS allen wrench out of the "tool kit" so I can take the seat off and get you my papers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts