Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Ironic....when asked by her why I wanted a bike,(she did not know me in my prior life), I rented this movie and let her watch. Amazing how cheesy makes things easy sometimes but hey it worked. I have a Fury she has a V Star.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I can't answer that, but I do agree with you about Michelle Pfeiffer. She shore duz have a perty mouth....

Yea, would have to agree... she's hot, had an ex-girlfriend that looked like here almost to a T, and ... you really tend to forget about those earrings when there are more important matters at hand...!!!

{Pssst, some people are just jealous of the earrings cause they wish that they had them instead... ;)

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Yea, would have to agree... she's hot, had an ex-girlfriend that looked like here almost to a T, and ... you really tend to forget about those earrings when there are more important matters at hand...!!!

{Pssst, some people are just jealous of the earrings cause they wish that they had them instead... ;)
I'll bet ol' cactus cock doesn't get laid very much.....unless it's by some sick broad that's into pain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.