Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find it, but hasn't someone on here replaced the rear pass pegs with harley pegs?

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Harley pegs will not fit without some type of modifaction. Kuryakyn makes some Harley style pegs that will fit any bike providing you install the correct peg adapter. The peg adapters can be removed and replaced and switched out so the peg will fit any bike.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Harley pegs will not fit without some type of modifaction. Kuryakyn makes some Harley style pegs that will fit any bike providing you install the correct peg adapter. The peg adapters can be removed and replaced and switched out so the peg will fit any bike.
Thanks Dave. Was thinking about putting some chrome pegs with led turns in them, but all i have found are harley. Prob gonna order the raw blades and replace the rear pops with integrated led. Looking for led bolts for my scoop also (so they flash with the blades) Sure as hell see me coming then lol.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
lol funny because i was thinking about this the last couple of days, thinking about switching out the toe pegs on the front and replacing the pegs on the rear since i can't afford +3 forward controls, guess it'll make me feel like i did something to them without spending all that money, if anyone has a good site with some good prices on different styles of toe pegs and rear pegs please pass them along to me, thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts