Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chopped has reported a post.

Reason:
I'm not going to make a decision on him, because he has been attacking me and numerous people on this thread. In my opinion, we should ban him. He has already been banned once before and has not learned his lesson. Telling someone to hold back the tears after they stated that they lost their father in a bike accident is taking things way too far. Someone else has to decide on this, because I am ready to find out where he lives and introduce him to my fist.
Forum: Honda Fury General Discussion
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: furycustom303
Original Content:
damn homey, hold the tears, it;s just my opinion, i could care less what you ride or how much money you have or whats parked in your garage, or who know, who you have ridden with, or who gave you what, or how old you are, or how good of a rider you are, I just wanna hear about your Fury and see some pics and check out your mods or hear about some issues with the fury or any new products out for the fury, ya know, stuff you expect to read and share about on this website!!!!!! hang in there its only just begun!!!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've looked for that option. The only thing that could be done is to lock the thread. We need to make a decision on him. We have banned him once and Predator has warned him once since. He promised that he would behave. Obviously he is not.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
If he is a returning Permy-Ban user, and since he has be formally warned. I would try like a 3-7day ban just to work a nerve. As he will just return over and over under different names if Permy-banned

Is there a Mute/Squelch on this forum? User can read but not reply? Never noticed that option if it is available.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When he is banned, his IP is banned. He must have 2 computers at home and is now using the second on the forum after the 1st was banned. He has been calling people names and insulted someone after they stated that their father died in a bike accident. I think the time for warning him has passed. We need to get rid of him.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
When he is banned, his IP is banned. He must have 2 computers at home and is now using the second on the forum after the 1st was banned. He has been calling people names and insulted someone after they stated that their father died in a bike accident. I think the time for warning him has passed. We need to get rid of him.
He is prob just using a proxy man [if he was already permy-banned and returned], you can not keep knowledgeable internet users out, only the casual net users. I say drop the hammer if he has been banned and the warned and see if he returns under yet another name.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Admin has to ban him. We can't due to him being a member longer than 30 days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.