1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LATWIS has reported a post.

Reason:
Dear Administrator

this vendor has gotten pure nasty over what he started with his thread telling us to go piss off and saying we are "jag offs" because people have had issue with so vendors promises. Ive never have engaged in this candor and Im want it stopped They are paying to be on this site so why cant they BE Profesional He isulted me a couple of times before I said anything!!
Forum: Honda Fury General Discussion
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Stump
Original Content:
Ive seen many many PERSONAL attacks on this forum.

Last time I looked Not one VENDOR HAS OFFERED A PRODUCT FOR FREE HERE

HAve you guys checked LATLEY!! The economy is STILL Horrible! Unemployment is at a all time high!

I TAKE BACK GOOF AND SAY Ive have never read such BULL AND YOUR VENDOR WAS BORDER LINE INSOLENT!
No bull to it. I said EXACTLY what I meant. I make parts too and it doesnt matter at this point with you if you like what I do and want one or not. My suggestion would be .. piss off I dont want nor need people like you. I didnt fall from the tree yesterday and I have worked with countless numbers of people on countless numbers of bikes. Ive seen guys just like you before but ya know what Im still right here doin my thing. Your the guy who nobody can make happy. The kind who hopes someone makes a mistake so you can try and capitalize on it and milk it for all its worth then spend your days slandering all you can if you dont get it your way. It just goes to show exactly what I said. Now youve woke up this morning with nothing better to do.. nobody has wronged you .. you just want to come and make yourself the forum and anyone you can look bad. Its folks like you who are the ones that ruin it for everyone. I was workin hard on a fury piece today myself minding my own trying to get it wrapped up then I take a break come chill out click around and here you are again doing what? So ya know what .. I have a different bike here too I think I'll spend the energy on see what I can do for it. It makes no difference to me. I still do the same amount of biz whether I spend my time on this bike or a different one. I DONT HAVE TO KISS YOUR ASS TO MAKE AND OR SELL PARTS. Get it? Bottom line is time is time parts are parts. Makes no difference. Sure anyone who makes parts appreciates their customers. Its also nice when a customer appreciates the fact that someone is workin their balls off someplace so you can have it. You dont even know me dude. You have no clue what I do or what my own biz policies are. Seems some others I know from other places and they get it. You dont. Youve made it clear you are all about you and all the trouble you can cause not the community as a whole and keeping it about bikes. What have you done to expand the fury world today? Doesnt look to be much. Enjoy your ride. I'll enjoy mine.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts