Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Richard1 has reported a post.

Reason:
To Whom It May Concern: It is my opinion that this guy and all of his other screen names has to go. I’m all for lively conversation, but he seems to be taking it a step to far. I know I may have been out of line as well by calling him out and two wrongs don’t make it right.

This is a great forum with some really good people. I believe people like this will cause others to stop visiting the website when threads turn into this.
Forum: Honda Fury General Discussion
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: furycustom303
Original Content:
I owned a Blue Fury. I liked it. It wasn't EXACTLY what I was looking for but it was a very nice bike. With the modifications I wanted done to the Fury I would have actually spent more than I did for the Big Dog. It's no secret, I payed 18,900 for the Big Dog brand new with a full factory warranty. I challenge anybody to get a Fury to the same specs for that price. However, I'm not advocating that the Big Dog is a better purchase for anybody other than myself. I would have spent thousands of dollars in modifications to get it where I wanted it. That may be fine for some but that is actually much less wife friendly for me than just buying the bike I want with MOST of the stuff I want included.

Dude, what are you still doing on this Forum??? Starting threads called"pictures of my Big Dog". Is it that you miss your Fury, or trying to show off, or ???? I don't know, I just can't figure it out..."CHALLENGE ANYONE"...why do you even care....isn't there a forum where you discuss your precious new ride.... i'm sure o.c.c. or w.c.c. or jesse james or bourget bike works would be drooling all over your bike huh???:p

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Admin: Stew, can you please ban this guy and his IP yet again. This is getting ridiculous. I would, but he has been a member too long for me to do it.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
You can ban him... let me test out my god rights :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts