Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, not the response I was hoping for:

To V&H:"I’m wondering if V&H has any plans to manufacture the Big Radius 2-into-1 exhaust for the Honda Fury?"

"Those would look fantastic on the Fury but we do not have any plans to offer any newer exhaust styles for the bike at this time.
Thanks for the suggestion though. I’ll pass it along."

·
Registered
331 Posts
Why does it seem the Fury gets overlooked?

·
Registered
889 Posts
it's still in the beginning stages. aftermarket companies want to make sure it's going to be around for a while before they invest the time and money into creating parts.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Why does it seem the Fury gets overlooked?
Vance & Hines is a predominate Harley exhaust shop..
This is one minority motorcycle in the large picture of things..

While you can wish all vendors would take notice in your purchase it's not always the case.
Not to mention what they do produce would meet everyone's expectations..

Market majority dictates productions...

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've contacted Vance & Hines about what they offer for the Fury and their response was the Cruzers at this time. However in their 2010 catalog they have the Bigshot Staggered pictured on a Fury. P/N 18423. These were never mentioned to me as an option. These are the pipes I would like to have for mine.

·
Registered
331 Posts
what look do you have in mind???

90% of the options for this bike are full length and not very "chopper". One guy one here has some jardine slipons that he modified to fit and has the classic staggered look with the bottom pipe ending much shorter than the top. That is a good look imo. And now with Fuggin not making exhaust we are pretty much limited to full length pipes or slip ons unless you have some fabrication abilities. The Hacker pipe in the best looking pipe left. I would like to see more of the SumoX pipe they made for their Fury. Some sportster-esque drags would be nice. Street sweepers bringing the back exhaust forward and forward exhaust back to meet in the midddle and dump out the side would be different.

Basically I find the long swepts, slashers, and straights boring.

·
Registered
85 Posts
90% of the options for this bike are full length and not very "chopper". One guy one here has some jardine slipons that he modified to fit and has the classic staggered look with the bottom pipe ending much shorter than the top. That is a good look imo. And now with Fuggin not making exhaust we are pretty much limited to full length pipes or slip ons unless you have some fabrication abilities. The Hacker pipe in the best looking pipe left. I would like to see more of the SumoX pipe they made for their Fury. Some sportster-esque drags would be nice. Street sweepers bringing the back exhaust forward and forward exhaust back to meet in the midddle and dump out the side would be different.

Basically I find the long swepts, slashers, and straights boring.
How do you feel about the Samson Cannons? These are shorter than most of the others available.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I agree....I wish for Fuggin Viper2's, but they are no more. I would like a 2 into 1 that is shorter than the pipes I have seen so far.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I agree....I wish for Fuggin Viper2's, but they are no more. I would like a 2 into 1 that is shorter than the pipes I have seen so far.

This is the remaining 2-1 that we can now purchase...Hacker Pipes Mayhems

I still want to see more of this offering from Sumo-X...

That pipe looks super sexy! hint hint.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
personally i don't like those at all, really don't care for the end of the pipe being fatter than the rest of the pipe, and don't like how long they are and from the looks of it are past the rear tire, not my cup of tea, and with the price that i'm sure they are wanting i would go with another set of pipes, Mike makes lots of different designs that are a lot better imo.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
personally i don't like those at all, really don't care for the end of the pipe being fatter than the rest of the pipe, and don't like how long they are and from the looks of it are past the rear tire, not my cup of tea, and with the price that i'm sure they are wanting i would go with another set of pipes, Mike makes lots of different designs that are a lot better imo.
Seems like all these are single wall???

Dont want to burn up my leg, most after markets dont have heat shields right??

I like the look of the Mayhems BUT I still like the Bubs Jug Huggers

MFR 2-1 header looks nice to me!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
HK(Hard Krome) Sideburner. The burner is loud as hell. You have to make a bracket. MFR's version of 2-1 looks damn good.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree, so far MFR's pipes kick theses up and down the block.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts