Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rick case has a matte silver and a burgandy currently for sale and my black one waiting for me to pick it up sat or sunday

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
only one currently ready to be sold is a red one with Swept pipes already on it. Picked my bike up today and i guess they put another black out and it was gone 3 hrs after hitting the floor and the matte silver got sold the other day

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went for the Breather hose recall, they had Blk, Silver, red, and blue. No Matte grey's though. If anyone is looking they have every color availible except for the matte

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I'm glad you are having good experience with Rick Case because if he's the same guy that owns the BMW / Lexus dealership here I didn't lol.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad you are having good experience with Rick Case because if he's the same guy that owns the BMW / Lexus dealership here I didn't lol.
I dont know if its the same owner or just a coinidence. The Bike shop is ran by His son, hes got a few dealers around here though. I was Kinda irritated because i think the breather hose was a while ago and i bought my bike mid january yet had to drive 80 miles each way to get the recall fixed since im never dealing with my local dealer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts