Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
All Fury Forum members. I wanted to invite all to our 20th annual "Dam" run on August 3rd in San Jose CA. If you are in town come say high. Tons of raffle prizes and Tri-tip. See you there!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
M really curious - how many Fury owners in Bay Area?
Honestly Since I bought my Fury I have seen two out here. This is Dyna and Road glide world. That's what makes my bike standout even more. I got to 1%er runs and regular ma and pa runs.. and everyone is always asking.. "What is that?".. "Nice custom chopper man". Then I drop it's a Honda and they do not know what to say. They want to talk shit but they can't. They already fell in love with it. Then I start it and they get even more impressed. I just won "Best custom cruiser for San Jose" at the BMW bike show two weeks ago. People love it. I love my Fury. Just need a bagger now. The new Gold Wing is calling my name.

Registered
I love my fury too.. and have had people look at her like it's a 7th wonder. M really eager to look at your bike and perhaps might grab an idea of two from you ?

Cheers mate..!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I love my fury too.. and have had people look at her like it's a 7th wonder. M really eager to look at your bike and perhaps might grab an idea of two from you ?

Cheers mate..!
I have pictures posted in my garage on here I think. You can always add me on Instagram if you want. THATOLDGUYPHATKID188

Registered
I have only encountered one fury owner while riding. Have to keep my eye out for the next San Jose fun, we have kids out there and just did our 400 mile ride there a few weeks ago

1 - 10 of 10 Posts