Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEST COAST FURY RIDERS
Weather permitting, is anyone interested in riding out to Palm Springs next Saturday? There is a big McCormick classic car auction going on and the weather should be nice if we are through the rain.

Classic-CarAuction.com

I was thinking that SoCal riders could start in the OC and meet up with LA riders for breakfast somewhere and then head out to Palm Springs for the day. Maybe some Vegas or AZ Fury riders could meet us in Palm Springs. Some may want to stay overnight. The auction is an all-weekend event with about 700 cars on display. Others could ride home the same evening.

Anyone interested or have other ideas?

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I'd really, really like too... but in the process of moving right now and that will take up most of my time for the next couple of weeks... also, starting school back up next week... so, I will just have to be on standby and let you know the night before whether or not I'm going. Sorry bout that... life is taking over for the moment though :(

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Hey I am down but have to see what I feel like on Saturday... Reenlisting for the last time for four years... 20 years just around the corner... GF is making plans so have to see what she is thinking of doing so I can figure out if I can or not... :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yeah I am reading showers as well. Besides the GF has plans for me... even though I love to ride the bike, I love riding her even more... LOL :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Palm Springs weather

Well it sounds like Tony, Mickey and I if weather permits. Yeah I saw the forecast as well. maybe it will change before sat. keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well, I have confidence that we can ride like hell and stay in front of the weather.

But I also don't ride in the rain when I can avoid it!

So I guess I'm out this time, but put me down for the next adventure.

Mickey

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Palm Springs cancelled

Damn weather. Let's try for another group ride soon guys. Yeah Tony it sounds like the helmet police are in full force in HB. I also heard they give out tickets for loud pipes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.