Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably riding this weekend with some guys from the Raider forum Saturday. I have a good friend that is on there and usually rides with them once a month or so. I try to ride with them when I'm off. This will be the second time lol. I don't know all the details yet. I know we are going to try to hit lunch at the Loco Coyote in Glen Rose. We will probably meet in Ft Worth that morning. My ride starts near 190 and the Tollway in Dallas. If anybody wants to ride along let me know. I will post up more details as I know them.

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
How's the spike working out for you Jmart, any issues with it yet? Any more trouble with vendors? I'll probably be in Texas next month <Corpus Christie> to see the wifes family, but unfortunately I won't be riding the bike as it's a 16 hour drive by car and it's her, her kid and a dog, I would need a pull behind trailer to put them all in lol.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
How's the spike working out for you Jmart, any issues with it yet? Any more trouble with vendors? I'll probably be in Texas next month <Corpus Christie> to see the wifes family, but unfortunately I won't be riding the bike as it's a 16 hour drive by car and it's her, her kid and a dog, I would need a pull behind trailer to put them all in lol.
Well, there's always this http://indocastlemedia.com/blog/2009/06/27/ultimate-sidecar/ :

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats the point in that bike/car? Just ride in the bed of a pick up if you want some wind on you. :D

So far everything has been good. I need to work on tuning the FI2000R since I am getting more popping with it installed then without. That is kind of a long ride. If not you could always follow behind or have them follow you. ;)

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Whats the point in that bike/car? Just ride in the bed of a pick up if you want some wind on you. :D

So far everything has been good. I need to work on tuning the FI2000R since I am getting more popping with it installed then without. That is kind of a long ride. If not you could always follow behind or have them follow you. ;)
The car is just a side car and the bike is the one driving the side car... the car has no motor, it is just for the family to ride along and has no controls...

Guess nobody is going riding with you... has to be somebody out there...!? Have you checked the texas forum yet...?

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
lmfao I just seen this, forgot I posted a question to Jmart, glad to hear things are going pretty well and no more issues with vendors, I have bought more stuff since the spike filter and no real issues, but then again I haven't seen them in person.

Haha that is crazy RSS, that looks like a transformer had sex with a red chevy cavalier lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.