Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was the worst thing I could do....Now I want to spend MONEY! Thanks RIch :)

I have a big need to hear my exhuast. The stock setup has to go. Now I know it is highly recommended to get a FI programmer when upgrading intake/exhuast. Do you all think that if the only mod I do is the exhuast, specifically Fuggin Viper-2's?

Second...where is the cheapest place to get the exhuast. I see the Cobra pipes for around 500, but the Fuggins are like 700. I'm a cheap SOB and could settle for the Cobra Swepts, but prefer the Viper-2s

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
was the worst thing I could do....Now I want to spend MONEY! Thanks RIch :)

I have a big need to hear my exhuast. The stock setup has to go. Now I know it is highly recommended to get a FI programmer when upgrading intake/exhuast. Do you all think that if the only mod I do is the exhuast, specifically Fuggin Viper-2's?

Second...where is the cheapest place to get the exhuast. I see the Cobra pipes for around 500, but the Fuggins are like 700. I'm a cheap SOB and could settle for the Cobra Swepts, but prefer the Viper-2s
To save cash on pipes if your good with basic tools or can weld look into some of the vtx1300 pipes or just be patient and shop around to find what you like the most for your budget. Mine are from a 1300 and some people say they are too long then others say they are perfect. I thought they were too long for a while but for 214 i couldnt complain, now im liking them. I want to pull the baffles but know it will get louder and dont want issues with the police. For my pipes i looked at them carefully and figured out that it was just changing the angle of the mount and the mounting points. I completely rednecked it and beat the bracket in a vice with a hammer then drilled the new mounting holes out but it works well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.