Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy so I’ve installed all led lights front and rear been riding for over two weeks with the new front turn signals on and no issues at all until last night on my way home. Turned onto main road and right turn signal out of nowhere just started flashing continuously. Can’t get it to stop. Unless I turn the left signal on but if I do that the running light doesn’t work for the right side only the flash part. And it stays stopped until I hit the cancel and then it goes back to flashing. The turn signal indicator light also is like half lit as if it has some sort of constant power hitting it somewhere in the circuit. I’ve spent the last 6 hours checking wiring and looking for trouble areas. Opened up the switch housing took it all apart to inspect didn’t really notice anything out of the ordinary. Maybe it’s the LED relay I put in and it’s just gone bad or something. Need ideas please. I’m so frustrated cause I was planning a trip this weekend and now I’m probably not going.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My first thought would be water in the signal switch.

Try blowing it out with compressed air.
I did all that too every switch housing. Even if I unplug the turn signal switches the indicator light in speedo stays half lit/dim and pulses.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Put your factory flasher back in and try it. It will flash super fast but that will tell you if the circuit is good. It doesn't take much power to operate LEDs anyway. It doesn't take much of a draw for them to operate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts