Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

Premium Member

Registered
I finished yesterday, very proud of the setup. It rides like a dream, and now I can sit back like I'm riding a lounge chair down the road. My mods this time included:

Body accent lighting
Pair removal and block off
7inch King Risers
Brake light pulser
Braided brake lines
Valve adjust/all fluids/filter etc.

View attachment 241474
View attachment 241475
View attachment 241480
View attachment 241476
View attachment 241477
View attachment 241478

I plan to ride it for quite a while before I take it down again. (At least that's what I say every time). Thanks for looking!

Very cool custom work.. Any chance you would know where to get some 2" or 4" risers? I'm getting a custom tank built and need a bit more clearance..

Registered
I'm a Fitter and Turner/ Engineer and product developer as well. Loved the trade just not the muppets you had to satisfy. I feel for you need of risers, fourth set of bars, new pegs and third recreation of the seat. And all it performed was finding a new spot in my back to hurt. Took the bitter blue pill of reality that the swing arm and rear wheel setup is just too heavy to control and foot pegs touch too forward to get your arse of the seat for a pothole. Best thing I did was a 120/70x21 for the front and preloaded the forks, that end was easy to navigate. If you could print up an arse end that is at least 6kg lighter you might find comfort. This is just my experience.

Registered
Hi boatwire, they look just about perfect, did they fit straight on or did you have to extend any cables etc? thanks
Jake Crosby machines/sells the extensions and supplies the necessary hardware. They fit straight on...had to remove the front brake line connector and re-route the cables...found some slack in the headlamp housing.

Registered
Jake Crosby machines/sells the extensions and supplies the necessary hardware. They fit straight on...had to remove the front brake line connector and re-route the cables...found some slack in the headlamp housing.
Thanks for replying, I will try and contact Jake, those risers look really good on your bike, I definitely need some! Cheers, Steve

Registered
I finished yesterday, very proud of the setup. It rides like a dream, and now I can sit back like I'm riding a lounge chair down the road. My mods this time included:

Body accent lighting
Pair removal and block off
7inch King Risers
Brake light pulser
Braided brake lines
Valve adjust/all fluids/filter etc.

View attachment 241474
View attachment 241475
View attachment 241480
View attachment 241476
View attachment 241477
View attachment 241478

I plan to ride it for quite a while before I take it down again. (At least that's what I say every time). Thanks for looking!
WOW ...SIC LOOK !!

21 - 40 of 51 Posts