Honda Fury Forums: banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· Registered
586 Posts
Canella...
If anyone ... including you,ghost... is anywhere around Daytona with those canelas or any other medium risers on it I'd love to check it out... I love the stock bars they work for my 5-foot 10 frame.. but all the talk about risers has me curious

· Super Moderator
6,558 Posts
If anyone ... including you,ghost... is anywhere around Daytona with those canelas or any other medium risers on it I'd love to check it out... I love the stock bars they work for my 5-foot 10 frame.. but all the talk about risers has me curious
I've had the Cannella risers for almost as long as I've had my bike and they were the second thing I did after removing the stickers and badges. The difference in comfort is huge. Well worth the money in my view.

· Registered
2012 FURY
33 Posts
Pictures? Y'all got me curious on some risers as well. Looking up YouTube videos and how tos don't compare to a real life picture.
Check Mean cycles for 2 inch risers from Canella. part No. CANN-FURY-444 , also available in black. I bought them, but haven't installed yet. They tell me they will be about 2 inch higher with close to 2 inch pullback. Come with all hardware. Check them out.

· Registered
13,014 Posts
I've had the Cannella risers for almost as long as I've had my bike and they were the second thing I did after removing the stickers and badges. The difference in comfort is huge. Well worth the money in my view.
I have them on my bike and they definitely are an improvement. I'd prefer them to be just a tad higher though, if for nothing else just to make it easier to get the gas cap off and on.

· Super Moderator
6,558 Posts
I have them on my bike and they definitely are an improvement. I'd prefer them to be just a tad higher though, if for nothing else just to make it easier to get the gas cap off and on.
Yeah, that is the only downside, the gas cap has a little less room to get it on and off. Good trade off though for the extra comfort. Probably the one essential mod, especially for the cost and comfort.

· Registered
2012 FURY
33 Posts
Yeah, that is the only downside, the gas cap has a little less room to get it on and off. Good trade off though for the extra comfort. Probably the one essential mod, especially for the cost and comfort.
Cannella riser from Mean Cycle, also available in black. Not installed yet.

Attachments

41 - 51 of 51 Posts