Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay so I want to get black finish 12 inch apes for my bike, id prefer to go a bit cheaper than the 360$ ones im finding on Amazon. Would anyone mind linking me to the bars, risers, and cables? I’m not too savy here to figure things out on my own and I’d likely end up getting the wrong fitments.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Okay so I want to get black finish 12 inch apes for my bike, id prefer to go a bit cheaper than the 360$ ones im finding on Amazon. Would anyone mind linking me to the bars, risers, and cables? I’m not too savy here to figure things out on my own and I’d likely end up getting the wrong fitments.
hey brother you can use harley SPRINGER handlebars they do NOT have a speedo mount... I ordered got 8in springer bars and got a speedo bracket from STG(waiting on the bracket to install).. I ordered RSD bars and they didnt fit the knurl is 3.5 you need 4.5 so i wasted 330. on those had them to long to return... cables you will have to change risers i got 2 sets 1 a no name and the other are brass balls riser for springer.. good luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
few photos of the fury with apes: I'm very happy with them, it does change how the bike handles but makes it quite unique, esp here in Ireland.

·
Registered
195 Posts
few photos of the fury with apes: I'm very happy with them, it does change how the bike handles but makes it quite unique, esp here in Ireland.

came out great Seamus, how do you like the ride now? And my family is from the old country... Connemara coast was the place my parents lived before having me in Boston(southie is the place all the irish went)... my Ma hates that I have never been home to Ireland.. I keep telling her home is the place you are born and my Da was alway quick with the back hand.. so he thinks I am a son of Ireland...lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
came out great Seamus, how do you like the ride now? And my family is from the old country... Connemara coast was the place my parents lived before having me in Boston(southie is the place all the irish went)... my Ma hates that I have never been home to Ireland.. I keep telling her home is the place you are born and my Da was alway quick with the back hand.. so he thinks I am a son of Ireland...lol
Southies have real ties with Ireland. Still say slainte... connemara is beautiful, hire a bike and do the west coast from Kerry to donegal.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Southies have real ties with Ireland. Still say slainte... connemara is beautiful, hire a bike and do the west coast from Kerry to donegal.
they do... I hear Póg mo thóin a lot. lol... its just southie, not southies or "from southie"... most of them are from Shannon... I am over due to visit, I am the only 1 from my family that has not gone yet

21 - 27 of 27 Posts