Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed risers on a ABS Fury? If so what brand and what size.
Can you still use stock throttle and break cables. Was there enough slack in the wiring harness?

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I have custom made 2" risers
Brake line rubber grommet released from clamp.
Tree brackets removed for cables.
There's enough length for 2" risers

Vehicle Motor vehicle Chopper Auto part Motorcycle

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
153 Posts
I installed the Cannella risers on my ABS bike. No problems at all.
I have a 2011 with abs. i also did the canellas and had no major issues. all lines were long enough but the clutch cables and wiring looms on the left were a little tight. not so tight as to cause issues.

End result was a much improved ride. i chose these over others because they move the bars back as well as up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a 2011 with abs. i also did the canellas and had no major issues. all lines were long enough but the clutch cables and wiring looms on the left were a little tight. not so tight as to cause issues.

End result was a much improved ride. i chose these over others because they move the bars back as well as up.
The VTX Extreme also move the bars up and back...and I found that the clutch cable was better if you moved it behind the trees instead of the factory location in front of the top tree.....

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Which brand of risers provide the most pullback??
Cannella. Here is the original threaad comparing Scootworks to Cannella risers, the VTXtreme risers where not available back in December 2009 when this was done. I would expect the VTXtreme & Scootworks risers to have almost identical pullback as they are both straight risers. The Cannella has an offset for greater pullback. I have the Cannellas and find them very comfortable.

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/hon...ssion/1720-cannella-handlebar-riser-fury.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts