Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can purchase best risers with at least two inches pull back at a reasonable price ..... that uses same controls cables and available now without having to wait for a set to be made????? Chrome is fine....

Thanks 馃檹

Registered
No clue if they do or not. My bike is black so I picked up a set of the black ones.

Registered

Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
Thanks Skuf.... those will do.
Hope they have em in chrome finish.....
I have the same ones as skuf does, with 8Deg tree also. Love them. These bikes were built for 6'4" Guys. Not 5'8".

Registered
I have the stock triple trees and no fork extensions but I do have Supreme Legends forward controls, grips and pillion pegs.
How tall are you? I'm 6'-2" w/34" inseam. I picked up a set of Refined Cycles forward controls...looking to install them in the near future. After getting comfortable w/them, I'm thinking of bringing the handlebars back to allow for a more laid-back posture...but may wait until after getting the 8掳 tree.

Registered
How tall are you? I'm 6'-2" w/34" inseam. I picked up a set of Refined Cycles forward controls...looking to install them in the near future. After getting comfortable w/them, I'm thinking of bringing the handlebars back to allow for a more laid-back posture...but may wait until after getting the 8掳 tree.
I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam and I'm very comfortable with my +3" Supreme forwards. I went with Supreme because I liked the style and they have matching grips and pillion pegs. They also have forwards with a master cylinder for ABS bikes (which I have).

Registered
I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam and I'm very comfortable with my +3" Supreme forwards. I went with Supreme because I liked the style and they have matching grips and pillion pegs. They also have forwards with a master cylinder for ABS bikes (which I have).
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
I have the 8deg tree and 3" extension with cannela 2" rise on bars. love it.

Registered
"I have the 8deg tree and 3" extension with cannela 2" rise on bars. love it."

Did you need a longer clutch cable and front brake line? Or, need to extend any control wiring?

Premium Member
"I have the 8deg tree and 3" extension with cannela 2" rise on bars. love it."

Did you need a longer clutch cable and front brake line? Or, need to extend any control wiring?
Front brake line only. All others work fine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts