Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any risers that come in black, my bars are black, dont want chrome? Also not the carrella or how every you spell it, i dont like that block they use just want two tubes.

Thanks

Registered
@banditmask
The sockets i used razed the bars 3" and still using stock cables/wires/hose albeit rerouted. This is doable but its tight.

I intend on replacing the brake hose and extending the wiring when I do the fork extensions. Just can't decide if I should do 2" or 3".

Registered
I bought some 3inch risers in black from Jake Crosby. He is on a few of the Facebook groups for Fury鈥檚. I鈥檒l put a photo up tonight but there is another thread with some photos. Sounds like that鈥檚 what you鈥檙e after

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
I personally don't like the offset look of the Cannella risers.
It just looks off to me. 馃 But they will bring the bars back further then standard risers.

Reactions: Gizmo

Registered
I personally don't like the offset look of the Cannella risers.
It just looks off to me. 馃 But they will bring the bars back further then standard risers.
Thank you for your input! It seems like I read in a different discussion on here that the LA Choppers risers won't work with a fury since the insides aren't threaded...Is this still true?

Registered
Man, your a big dude 馃榾
I'd go with 3" or maybe some Ape hangers.
fmb chopper parts
I've actually looked into that but I've never had ape hangers and am kinda unsure about how they would affect the handling of the bike...plus I think ive read that 3 inches risers are the most you can go on the stock brake and clutch lines/cables.

Registered
Is it ok if I ask how tall you are? I'm 6'2" and can't decide if I should go with the 2 or 3 inch
I鈥檓 about 5鈥7鈥. They bring the bars a little closer and up
I've actually looked into that but I've never had ape hangers and am kinda unsure about how they would affect the handling of the bike...plus I think ive read that 3 inches risers are the most you can go on the stock brake and clutch lines/cables.
from what I鈥檝e read the 3inch risers will make the bars almost the same height as 12inch apes. Only difference is you can tilt the apes away from you to give a better adjustment. I didn鈥檛 need to change any lines with the 3inch risers. Hope that helps

1 - 20 of 32 Posts