Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
is the roadburner a good pick for the money?
Yes, VERY good! But someone posted that the company isn't making them anymore, or went out of business. FWIW............

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am looking to get the Mayhems by Fuggin Fabrication, however I am having a hard time finding them in Canada. Any help / ideas?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I am looking to get the Mayhems by Fuggin Fabrication, however I am having a hard time finding them in Canada. Any help / ideas?
Unfortunately I think fuggin decided to throw in the towel and stopped their production. So the only way you'll be able to get a set is from a third party. I'm sure if you hang around here long enough a set will crop up. Used mayhems are still better than stock pipes!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
To Mpridgen, Roadburner is no more, but there is several sets still for sale on e-bay right now, when those are gone there will be no more. Very good and economic price, high quality and good sound. Their e-bay store is Roadoverstock.

Taylor, Friggin is no more, closed couple of months ago. The Mayhems got a nickname, The Leg Burners. Quite a few sold their's because of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any thoughts on sound between the Roadburners and the Cobra Speedster Slashdowns? Looking at these two exhaust on e-bay. Going to cost me about the same...Roadburner is charging $140 for shipping!!! Yikes! Cobra found an e-bay seller who ships for free to the whole US, so for me both exhaust gonna cost me the same...about $500! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Mprigden bought these from me yesterday click pic for sounds

I have more new tips and can build another set

1 - 8 of 8 Posts