Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the Lightning exhaust system by Roadhouse. I LOVE IT!!!! I've heard all the others and this is by far, to my liking. Performance, sound, looks....it has it all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics are on the way. Had to go for a test ride!!! Heres a link:]http://www.roadhousebrand.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RBS&Category_Code=LDH[/URL]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so I messed up posting the link....go to Roadhouse Brand Online

The sound is not for the weak at heart, especially WOT!!! The rumble at idle is awesome. There is no crackle or pop that Ive noticed with deceleration or from "wraping" the throttle like other brands have. Note: I do not have an after market fuel management computer installed on the bike. I talked to the R&D folks at Roadhouse and these are made to be tuned to run with out the extra computer. However, installing one will unleash even more beast. So far I feel that these are the best going thats out there. No offense to those of you who are running another brand. WE all have different tastes....these happen to be mine. The baffles are removable....honestly.....by doing so you will have shorty straigh drags!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
just ordered mine today - 2 weeks away from getting them..

do you have a sound clip??

cheers don

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
You can never have enough choices for the Fury and another good option choice for those in need. Thanks for the information!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts