Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yeah man Im going to that. Its a blast just alot of vendors and drinking with titties going on there. Not much riding but the boardwalk is cool to hang. If your going stay near Boleros because thats the best place after dinner. The last time I was there cameras was banned from the bars. I was able to take lots of pictures though. I havent been there in like 3 years though. Im already booked for a room through a buddyl. Its a nice ride to get there and thats about it besides lots of partying! I yjink there are rules for posting lots of titties on here or I would post them. **Bring lots of beads if you want the titties pointing at you***

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yeah man Im going to that. Its a blast just alot of vendors and drinking with titties going on there. Not much riding but the boardwalk is cool to hang. If your going stay near Boleros because thats the best place after dinner. The last time I was there cameras was banned from the bars. I was able to take lots of pictures though. I havent been there in like 3 years though. Im already booked for a room through a buddyl. Its a nice ride to get there and thats about it besides lots of partying! I yjink there are rules for posting lots of titties on here or I would post them. **Bring lots of beads if you want the titties pointing at you***
So what are you trying to say?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I am sorry Suvettez if I offended you with my comments. I didnt intend to offend any lady who read this post. Im sorry
He was simply pointing out that the only thing he saw was the word titties... :p and nothing else (the blinders went up...) Least that's what I think he was saying at least... lol :cool:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
He was simply pointing out that the only thing he saw was the word titties... :p and nothing else (the blinders went up...) Least that's what I think he was saying at least... lol :cool:
Oh ok in that case....TITTIES, TITTIES, TITTIES, TITTIES, TITTIES! HAHA

·
Registered
560 Posts
Not many things ever said have offended me. I just got a laugh that i was down in wildwood this past weekend and saw the signage for the roar to the shore. Here I am thinking it was about bikes but apparently I was wrong. SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Either way its a blast if you have never been there. I think the bars get some of the local strippers to get on the bar and flash for tips and dance. Im not sure but this is what I was told. Lots of heavy drinking going on there so anything goes :D See you there!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
I'm in Wildwood right now with the fam. Boardwalk is poppin' and the weather is gorgeous! Aint no bikes here this week but the locals r telling me it gets wild during early September.

·
Registered
560 Posts
you guys have to let me know where your all gunna be. Unfortunalty Ill only be down there on Saturday buy Id like to have a face to face chat with someone else who actually has a fury for a change.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At this point im still a maybe for a day run down. I do have Ernies number, but the bastard never called me back the other weekend when we were supposed to do a Bear Mt. run.:D

have fun and be safe down there. You know the staties are gonna be out in full force just up the Parkway.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Im pretty sure Yamaha will be there doing demo rides so somebody gotta ride the new Stryker and tell us how it performs compared to the Fury!!:D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
you guys have to let me know where your all gunna be. Unfortunalty Ill only be down there on Saturday buy Id like to have a face to face chat with someone else who actually has a fury for a change.
Yeah dude I will be there by Friday afternoon and leave Sunday early evening. Im staying a 1/2 from Bolero's give me a buzz pm sent.
CB I didnt call because I never made it to Bear Mountain dude. I spent the day buzzing around the area with Courtney. We were at the Nautical Mile. Sorry bro you were still on your honeymoon.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah dude I will be there by Friday afternoon and leave Sunday early evening. Im staying a 1/2 from Bolero's give me a buzz pm sent.
CB I didnt call because I never made it to Bear Mountain dude. I spent the day buzzing around the area with Courtney. We were at the Nautical Mile. Sorry bro you were still on your honeymoon.
Honeymoon? Whats that?:D

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Hopefully this year the weather a lot better then last year. A hurricane went throw Wildwood last year while Roar to the shore was going on.
If there is any chance of rain I will drive there. I had bad experiences in the rain. I am going no matter what.

·
Registered
264 Posts
If there is any chance of rain I will drive there. I had bad experiences in the rain. I am going no matter what.
Last year I also said "I'm going rain or shine" until the hurricane came up the east coast and I said "Yah I don't think so" LOL It's a good thing I didn't go. I talk to some that did go and they said it was a wash out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts