Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm just wondering if there would be any interest in getting together a group of Fury riders in the Rocky Mountain states or area to do a group ride to either Sturgis, Grand Canyon, or Yellowstone this summer? I'm talking about camping out and really enjoying as much time as possible on the bikes on some of the most amazing roads this country has to offer! Please let me know if anyone might be interested, and we can start getting some tentative dates/routes planned based off of availability and interest. Thanks!

Sam

·
Registered
835 Posts
Well, we are rare and special out here all alone! LOL! Guess we will take a road trip by ourselves, take pics and make everyone on here jeolous of the beautiful country we live in here! :p

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Well, we are rare and special out here all alone! LOL! Guess we will take a road trip by ourselves, take pics and make everyone on here jeolous of the beautiful country we live in here! :p
don't start!, you already know I am..... i wanna go back home mommy :(

·
Registered
835 Posts
don't start!, you already know I am..... i wanna go back home mommy :(
LOL! This weekend starts THE time to be here in the mountains! Sunny and 62 degrees as I type this! Unfortunately have family obligations this weekend...gotta sneak some ride time in for sure!
Seriously Mike, you know you are always welcome.....next time I won't make you work for your meal. :p
A ride to the gas station after getting my T-mod just doesn't count as a ride...come back so we can do some of the beautiful rides all here in my backyard!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well why dont u two come up to RED RIVER MEMORIAL BIKE RUN at the end of the month and we will see what happens from there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Im up here in Montana, I think i might be the closest to ya guys

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
live in ks will be at red river again
Well, let's hook up and ride there together! You're probably gonna be riding through here, so you would be welcome to crash at my place for a night, and then we can take off to Red River in NM (I'm assuming it's in NM, right?)

Im up here in Montana, I think i might be the closest to ya guys
I'm planning a trip to Yellowstone this summer - interested in meeting up and riding?

Well why dont u two come up to RED RIVER MEMORIAL BIKE RUN at the end of the month and we will see what happens from there.
Would love to! What are the details?

I'd be interested, I'm in Boulder. I've only had my Fury a few months.- S
sdr - Please call me - it would be great to ride with a fellow Fury rider. I wanna make a trip out to Montrose to visit with BlueDragon and her husband - maybe we can ride out there together? -Sam 303-502-5311 hm

Here's a link to pics from my ride this past weekend...
No Destination...Just RIDE! | Facebook

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would love to ride through Yellowstone but im not sure if I can do anything like that this summer. My wife and I are trying to move to Phoenix in August so i can go to school but we keep running into problems. All the setbacks are making money really tight and now making the move and going to school are in jeopardy. Keep me posted though cuz if a miracle happens and you're gonna be up and i can make it i would love to.

·
Registered
76 Posts
sdr - Please call me - it would be great to ride with a fellow Fury rider. I wanna make a trip out to Montrose to visit with BlueDragon and her husband - maybe we can ride out there together? -Sam 303-502-5311 hm
I'll be back in town next week, I'll give you a call then. We'll go for a ride.

- Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts