Honda Fury Forums: banner

Rolling Thunder DC 2016

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  THESANDMAN 
#1 · (Edited)
Wanted to get this on the radar for anyone interested in meeting up at this rally in late May..

Rolling Thunder Run - Washington DC - Main Page

I went to this for the first time last year and it was a lot of fun.. Several hundred thousand bikes and spectators..You get staged in the Pentagon parking lot where they have a lot of vendors and other stuff going on and then they start section by section heading down Constitution Ave in parade format..
It's about a half-day event depending on whether you linger around afterwards to watch the rest of the bests ride thru or head by the vendor strip.

If we can get a few fellow Furyians to go, we can meetup prior and then head together to the Pentagon staging area to be together in the parade run.

#3 ·
some of my new riding buddies are heading out there I am thinking of going since I am only 210miles away,but I have to work the day before and don't know what time I will make it out of work . (I drive a truck in NYC so the traffic before the weekend is a nightmare , just to drive 5 miles will take an hour at times . I will send you a PM with my number (that Friday) so that you can call me and we can meet up if I do go.

#8 ·
I didn't see this post, but I put up a thread in the East Coast section.
I'll be there with the Hogs and Heroes. You have my number!

Also, I don't know how interested you'd be, but, the Hogs and Heroes will also be rolling out to Nando's Chicken in Laurel Maryland after we finish our run to the wall.
If anyone is interested in joining afterwards, let me know.

#11 ·
thanks for sharing the pics I wasn't able to go due to having to work God willing maybe next year I have to make vacation request in Jan to be approved

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.