Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow tonight with all these threads and my name all over the boards reminds me of RSS blowing up the boards :(

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
wow tonight with all these threads and my name all over the boards reminds me of RSS blowing up the boards :(
Uh-oh; INCOMING! Run for cover everybody! LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober goober

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Goober; wasn't that a kind of candy that used to come in a little yellow box, and we got 'em down at the movie theater???

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Sounds like you need to be banned for a week :D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like you need to be banned for a week :D
you do that and I will have more time to come up with a mod more drastic then the MFR-mod (MuthaFockingRake)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
you do that and I will have more time to come up with a mod more drastic then the MFR-mod (MuthaFockingRake)
LOL! Only if you make a special trip out to Arizona when I get back :D hahaha

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ

;)

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ ɹǝqooƃ

;)
When in doubt of what to post in response....:confused:
type REBOOG backwards 20 times...:p

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
This artist rendering is MFR & RSS during cocktail hour at the 1st annual Fury Forum General Membership meeting held earlier this year.:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This artist rendering is MFR & RSS during cocktail hour at the 1st annual Fury Forum General Membership meeting held earlier this year.:D

He even got my mustache right, sorry again about your broken jaw RSS

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
He even got my mustache right, sorry again about your broken jaw RSS
Meh, I have more facial hair than Mike..... think you are talking about the child MFR....

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Ha, that looked like me at the Halloween party that I went to. Fight broke out and I grabbed BOTH of their necks... let me just say, their attention wasn't on each other after that point... lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts