Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to purchase a new rear fender from Camtech and I've decided to not get the brake light inlayed into the fender, want to use the turn signals for brake light also. My question is to those that have used a Run/Brake/Turn module on there Fury, which one did you use? I was looking at some on PhatPerformance.com and not sure which one to order for our bike. Thanks in advance for the information.
GP

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I'm getting ready to purchase a new rear fender from Camtech and I've decided to not get the brake light inlayed into the fender, want to use the turn signals for brake light also. My question is to those that have used a Run/Brake/Turn module on there Fury, which one did you use? I was looking at some on PhatPerformance.com and not sure which one to order for our bike. Thanks in advance for the information.
GP
Kuryakyn is what most have used I actually have a brand new one with load equalizer I will sell for $50 plus shipping .

·
Registered
813 Posts
"Back OFF" Tristar XP and load Equalizer

I also have a Brand New Tri-Star XP turn signal to brake light module with the Load equalizer. for $ 50.00 plus shipping.

I got these with the Raw design rear brake light kit, but did not use this original single RED LED setup.

I ordered the Premium brake light strip from Radiantz that has 2 full lenght colors, RED and Amber LED's and they used another circuit instead to acquire the proper effect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts