Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering how yalls fuel controller hooks up? how it works, is it preloaded for your pipes only or do u download maps or adjust like a fi2000?
any info you could give would be appreciated.
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i was wondering how yalls fuel controller hooks up? how it works, is it preloaded for your pipes only or do u download maps or adjust like a fi2000?
any info you could give would be appreciated.
thanks in advance.
nice question i'd like to know that myself.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I've been talking with L&M. The controller is plug and play with the fury electrical connections. It sounds like their controller is user adjustable. I don't think they have them yet, should get them in this week.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hey all, Yes this is a Plug and Play fuel controller that will work with any style of pipes. The Fuel controller is programed for the Honda Fury and you do not need a computer to adjust it. There are three adjustment setting; Idle, Cruise, Full throttle. All you will need to do is plug the Fuel controller to your bike, start your bike and adjust the fuel for the three different settings. We will be filming for video instructions very soon, so anyone can do this in their garage.

Thank you all for your interest and please join our Honda Fury Mailing list for weekly updates (You can join at this link) LowandMean.com: Honda Motorcycle Accessories!

LM
LowandMean.com: Custom METRIC Cruiser Parts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts