Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check out this link. If you have an S&S Air Cleaner and wanted a more modern/custom look like me they have some badass looking cover plates that attach over your air cleaner. This pretty much seals the deal for me on gettin an S&S Air Cleaner. I know they function great and up the performance some. I just wasn't into the "old school" and "harley" look with it being plain. The S&S Air Cleaner kit cost $285 and doesn't require any kind of adapter either.

Custom Stock Air Cleaner Covers

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
I always liked S & S and so do most of the Harley owners in our club. I think for me it is the shape that I don't care for. Those who like the shape, S & S is a great way to go...just not for me.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I just ordered an S and S air cleaner and this cover plate.....hope it adds a nice custom touch to my LE Fury!!!

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Sweet! looks like you have a good idea of what direction you are going with your theme at least! Looks good, keep it up there... Mr. policeman? :D

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Well, when I head down to Nola later this year (if I get the contract), then I'll make sure to drop ya a line... think I asked ya this before as well... We'll get some crawfish and some beer and enjoy the bikes :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, when I head down to Nola later this year (if I get the contract), then I'll make sure to drop ya a line... think I asked ya this before as well... We'll get some crawfish and some beer and enjoy the bikes :D
sounds like a plan, this year the crawfish are supposed to be plentiful cause of all the rain we've had here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts