Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Ive been throwing this idea around in my head. I have been wanting to get a Spike Intake for they Fury. I am 5'9" and I have 3 in forwards on the bike I feel fine except the Air Intake pushes my leg out and I have to turn my foot in just to brake. It kind of annoys me.

Brand New I bought the S & S at around 300.00

It is currently selling around 287.00

I am willing to part with it for about 220.00 - This includes the Accutronix S & S Cover with the iron cross on it.

Mongo

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I'll give you $90 if you pay the shipping... lol only kidding but I think you will like the look of the spike.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look at my signature image - u see how the tear drop goes way father back then the spike would go...

It gets rather annoying - Now I'm not saying it wont get in the way but I think it would be less in the way know what i mean?

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
rt... just so you know my buddy has the spike and for me it gets in the way MORE than the stock air. just saying.
Thats funny because I'm 6'0 and have the spike and I don't find it in the way at all. I always found the stock air box in the way for me. I guess its all in the way you sit and position yourself .

·
Registered
3 Posts
air intake Adapter

Curious to know what adapter you put on your bike to attach the spike or S&S. Looking to upgrade and See Low-Mean and D&M make one. Any opinions?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
No adaptor it is made for the fury.
Bone I have an extra spike 180 slots that I am not using but you would have to find the adapter for it. I had it on a L&M adapter. Sorry using it,(the adapter) but if you will send me a PM with address I could send it to you to see if it will help you out. It has a little bitty nick in one place but not really noticeable. I want be back on here until Monday:D

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
6'4" ten inch dick, and a bucket of balls! got the S&S, and Accutronix foreward controls, no problem.
That's awesome except you don't know how to spell jerk off - go use your 10 inch dick on your bf and leave this thread to people that are interested in the part.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts