Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nice!! Let us know if you are going to come out with a spiked or forcewinder type intake.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The first 20 kits will be available by the 2nd week in August. MSRP will be $285.00 and the part number will be 106-5795. Kits will be available for sale on the S&S Website @ S&S Cycle - Performance Parts for American V-Twins or by phone @ 608-627-1497.
Good deal!! I assume the kit will show up under "V-twin bolt-on performance" when they become available for order or pre-order? Also, sorry to ask this if it's been answered before but I couldn't find the thread if it has; will the kit require any special installation, mapping, etc.? I have the cobra swept pipes and expect to have the cobra fuel master by then, if it's available, or maybe someone else's if one comes out sooner: will I need to manually tweak anything or will the EFI/fuel manager just auto-tweak for the new intake? :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Good deal!! I assume the kit will show up under "V-twin bolt-on performance" when they become available for order or pre-order? Also, sorry to ask this if it's been answered before but I couldn't find the thread if it has; will the kit require any special installation, mapping, etc.? I have the cobra swept pipes and expect to have the cobra fuel master by then, if it's available, or maybe someone else's if one comes out sooner: will I need to manually tweak anything or will the EFI/fuel manager just auto-tweak for the new intake? :cool:
S&S Aircleaners are now available as of 7/31/09. Installation is very straight forward and detailed instructions are provided. For best performance we recomend the use of a fuel controller. For more details veiw the link below.
http://www.sscycle.com/modules/feature/fury/

·
Registered
829 Posts
What fuel controller did you use or recommend?

S&S Aircleaners are now available as of 7/31/09. Installation is very straight forward and detailed instructions are provided. For best performance we recomend the use of a fuel controller. For more details veiw the link below.
S&S Cycle - Performance Parts for American V-Twins
Ordered and can't wait! What fuel controller did you use or recommend? Is one better than the other? Is it better to stick with Cobra's Fi if you have Cobra pipes?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have not ran the setup with a fuel controller to date. We are currently waiting for an exhaust and the fuel controller. Once the parts show up we will be making some more passes on the dyno to see what kind performance gains we can attain. Make sure what ever fuel controler you go with has the ability to both add and subtract fuel, as some parts in the curve need more fuel and others need fuel taken out.

·
Registered
148 Posts
We have not ran the setup with a fuel controller to date. We are currently waiting for an exhaust and the fuel controller. Once the parts show up we will be making some more passes on the dyno to see what kind performance gains we can attain. Make sure what ever fuel controler you go with has the ability to both add and subtract fuel, as some parts in the curve need more fuel and others need fuel taken out.
Hopefully L&M's fuel controller can do that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts